Welcome to the BirdDogBot Community.
The terms 'BirdDogBot', 'BirdDogBot.com', 'us', or, 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 55 Bloor Street West, PO Box 19555 Toronto, Ontario M4W 3T9, Canada. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website, software, and any other materials that can be downloaded and/or purchased from this site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or in our software for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website or information gathered by our software is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, logos, graphics, and downloadable software. Reproduction is prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website and/or our software may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- BirdDogBot is not affiliated in any way with any of the companies and/or websites that are linked from our site. All names, websites, and registered trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
- Information on this site, in our software, or any of our downloadable content, products, or materials is provided for reference purposes only and use of any of the information contained within is entirely at the reader's risk. BirdDogBot does not provide professional, legal, and/or investment advice and any information contained within this site or any of our downloadable products, content, and/or materials is not to be construed as neither professional, legal, and/or investment advice, whether implied or otherwise.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By continuing to use our site, you understand these terms and agree to hold BirdDogBot and/or any of its affiliates, members, or partners harmless in any claim or event. If you cannot agree to these terms, do not proceed any further. Please leave the site immediately.
- Any dispute arising out of such use of the website and/or our software is subject to the laws of Canada.
If you disagree with any of the terms, please leave this site immediately. Use of this site constitutes an acceptance of the above terms and conditions.