Based on the feedback that we’re getting from our users, both through blog comments and by email, here is a list of the features we’re working on to improve BirdDogBot:
- Nothing scheduled at this time.
Searching For Deals
- A timer to show elapsed search time.
- Ability to save and pre-populate analysis/search settings.
- Ability to add deals manually.
- Ability to search for properties by county.
Listing Sites to Search
Market Value Sites to Use for Analysis
- Add “cashflow analysis” for buy and hold deals.
- Create “birddog mode” that hides certain property details from outside investors using my secret key.
- Automatically refresh Zillow Zestimate® when viewing a deal.
- Show deal history in user’s local time zone.
- Ability to change password.
- Show search result reports.
- Metrics for time and productivity savings.
- Improve performance by analyzing multiple deals at the same time (“multi-threading”).
Known Issues (“Bugs”)
- When you “Stop” or “Pause” a search, the progress bar should reflect this action by the user.
- Pop-up dialogs that display inputs for market values/rents/notes not displaying properly in IE-based browsers (when logging in through a browser on BirdDogBot.net instead of the BirdDogBot software). The pop-ups appear at the bottom of the screen and the user has to scroll down to use it.
Work-around: Use a Mozilla-based browser like Firefox or Google Chrome. Alternatively, you can update these within the BirdDogBot software.
If there’s any features that you would like us to implement, please post a comment below and let us know.